Many ways were discovered in baking pumpkin cookies. These are sometimes the result of human experimentation. We never stop to find new ways of doing things. We always want to find the best.
Various types of cookies have been invented. People of varying tastes have given varying opinions about a particular pumpkin cookie that they have tried, yet there are some that are just destined to the best pumpkin cookie based on the approval of the majority of people who have cooked and tasted them. Let me introduce to you two pumpkin cookies that could have the best in terms of taste and ease of preparation:
The Great Pumpkin Cookie
1 16 ounce pumpkin.
1 1/2 lbs. Hersheys (R) chocolate chips.
1 Box of your favorite spice cake mix.
1. Using a mixing bowl, mix your pumpkin, your chocolate chips and your spice cake mix. Stir vigorously until the spice cake mix is thoroughly blended with the other ingredients;
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F;
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and drop it onto the cookie sheet 1 inch apart;
4. Bake your dough for 25 minutes, let it cool and it's done.
Holiday Pumpkin Cookies
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup sugar
2 sticks softened unsalted butter
2 tablespoons Maple syrup
2 eggs, large
1-1 / 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground all spice
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
a pinch of ground cloves
2-1 / 2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
a pinch of salt For the frosting:
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup confectioners sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
a squeeze of one lemon
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together your butter and sugar. Stir until it becomes light and fluffy. While stirring, add in your maple syrup, eggs, and pumpkin puree.
3. Get another mixing bowl. Mix your flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cloves. See to it that the ingredients have blended well. Add this to your wet mixture and stir them well.
4. Scoop your dough with a spoon onto a non-stick cooking sheet. Bake it for 10 minutes, the remove them to cool;
5. Beat your cream cheese in a bowl until it becomes light and fluffy. Add in your powdered sugar, stir it until it turns smooth then pour in your milk and vanilla, while stirring at the same time.
6. Continue stirring until you can produce a frosting that is smooth.
7. Your holiday pumpkin cookie is now ready. You can place as much frosting on your cookie as you wish, depending on your taste.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.