Slow Cooker Slow Cooker Crustless Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie won’t have you missing the crust, great served warm with ice cream!
Hi all! I’m back after a short break. I spilled coffee on my laptop and killed it! It’s taken me over a week to get my files back and I took some time to learn a new video editing program. I’m happy to have this holiday recipe to share with you. If you have followed me for a while you will know I love pumpkin. Pumpkin pie is by far my favorite way to eat pumpkin. Especially warm with ice cream.
I use foil to line the slow cooker. This foil bowl I make will be what holds the pie and it is easily lifted out after the pie has cooled down a bit.
Add a little ice cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg and dessert is served!
Below is my YouTube video, this is my first attempt at using a new to me video editing program, let me know how you like it. I still have so much to learn, I’m just glad I figured out how to do the basic here. I was killing me not being able to get this out to you sooner. You can follow me on YouTube, here.
Slow Cooker Crustless Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie
Author: Sarah Olson
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 (15-oz.) can Libby’s pumpkin puree (not the can that has seasonings already in it)
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom
- ½ tsp. salt
Slow Cooker Size:
- Line the slow cooker with foil. I use 2 pieces of heavy duty foil and make a bowl at the bottom of the slow cooker, layering each pieces on top of each other.
- Mix together all the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Spray the foil in the slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the foil.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2.5 hours or until the filling is set, keep the lid on the entire time.
- When the cooking time is done. Remove lid. Take the ceramic insert out of the base and place on a cooling rack for about 30 minutes. I like to serve this warm with ice cream. If you want to serve cold, place the insert in the fridge.
- Note- it is easier to get the foil with the pie in it out easier when the pie has cooled completely.
You may also like: Slow Cooker New Year’s Day Black-Eyed Peas
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.