This Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach is a guilt free way to enjoy this normally inguldent treat. Make the pizza with two ingredient dough and the end product is tasty, has only 350 calories, and 7 Weight Watchers Freeestyle Smartpoints.
Two ingredient dough is all the rage right now. It is all over Instagram and Facebook and is especially popular with people on Weight Watchers now that Greek yogurt is zero points. And to be honest even though I saw it being used in everything from bagels to pizza doughs to sandwich rolls. However as a picky eater, I was pretty skeptical. But much to my surprise, I absolutely loved it! I have used it in bagels and pizza crust so sar and am looking forard to testing it in some new recipes soon. And you won’t believe how good it is with this Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
Although you could make almost any any kind of pizza using this dough, I really wanted to try a skinny alfredo pizza. I have always loved alfredo sauce but it can be really high in calories, points, and fat so I wanted to experiment with a homemade, healthier version. I decided to use Greek yogurt as a base combined with a touch of butter, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese. I found this to be the perfect ratio and was shocked at how good it tasted. I am even thinking about making a bigger batch to try on pasta.
To finish the pizza, I used a combination of fresh spinach, chicken, and asiago cheese. I like using asiago because it is really flavorful so you can pack in a lot of flavor without needing a ton of cheese.
Looking for more skinny pizza ideas?
Here are some other combinations to consider using the two ingredient dough.
- Buffalo chicken: a thin layer of buffalo sauce, cooked chicken breast, and blue cheese or mozzarella
- Barbecue chicken: a thin layer of low sugar barbecue sauce, cooked chicken breast, red onions, cilantro, and mozzarella or gouda cheese
- Tomato basil: a layer of freshly sliced tomatoes, basil, garlic powder or minced garlic, and fresh mozzarella.
- Hawaiian: a thin layer of a low sugar marinara sauce with pineapple, deli ham, and shredded mozzarella. Add jalapenos for a spicy kick.
- Breakfast pizza: add a layer of sauteed spinach, scrambled eggs, diced tomatoes, and cheese
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.