Millions of people currently subsist on a diet free of meat, and millions more do so on a diet completely free of any animal produce whatsoever. For some reason, what a person chooses (or rather in this case, chooses not) to eat is a weirdly contentious issue online. So we compiled a list of 5 pros and 5 cons of a vegetarian or vegan diet you you may want to consider if not eating meat is something that’s ever appealed to you.
→Subscribe for new videos every day! https://www.youtube.com/user/toptenznet?sub_confirmation=1
Help us translate our videos: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_queue?msg=10&tab=0 – Learn more why you might want to help: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6052538
Find more lists at: http://www.toptenz.net
Entertaining and educational top 10 lists from TopTenzNet!
Subscribe to our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TopTenz/
Business inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other TopTenz Videos:
Top 10 “Vegetarian” Foods Which Aren’t Actually Vegetarian
Top 10 Toxic Foods We Love To Eat
Text version: http://www.toptenz.net/10-considerations-becoming-vegetarian.php
5. Vegetarian diets cost more (if you’re poor)
4. Vegetarian diets are worse healthwise (if you don’t do it properly)
3. Demand for exotic produce can be harmful to the environment, in specific circumstances
2. A vegetarian diet still harms tons of animals
1. Vegetarians are more likely to suffer from health problems
5. Vegetarian and vegans are often thinner
4. A (good) vegetarian diet is rich in lesser consumed vitamins and minerals
3. It can give you a better “Antioxidant status”
2. A vegetarian diet can improve your overall mood (in the short term)
1. A vegetarian diet might protect you from dying of a heart attack
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.