(as of Jul 24,2018 14:04:02 UTC – Details)
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.Usage of more frozen foods (fruit, ice cream, etc.) than liquids leads to the foods sticking to the sides of blender jars or the mixture becomes stiff (frozen) and will not flow. The juice screen is already installed in the juicerNote:some noise is to be expected. Please set the Juicer on top of a thin towel to help stabilize and mitigate noise.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR WARRANTY: covering parts and performance
LONGER LASTING JUICES: Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES: Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
NUTRITION CENTER: Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash
FEATURES: High juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation
OMEGA POWER: Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency
FUN AND USER FRIENDLY: Easy to Assemble, Operate, and Clean
Chrome finish and all components included
Measures approximately 14.5″ x 6.5″ x 15.5″
110/120 voltage, Refer user manual – Assembly begins on Page 7, operation on page 9, and troubleshooting tips on page 27. Additional juicing tips are provided from pages 21-25.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.