In honor of the winter Olympics starting today in PyeongChang, South Korea I am sharing Instant Pot recipes from around the world. One of the most fun parts of the Olympics are seeing the different countries hold their flag proudly and walk into the opening ceremonies. It’s inspiring! If you want to get into the Olympic spirit try out some of these Instant Pot recipes from around the world in the next 17 days. They aren’t necessarily all authentic recipes but it’s still fun!
1. Austrailia: Meat Pie
2. Brazil: Feijoada (black bean and meat stew)
3. Canada: Caribou Stew
4. China: Beef and Broccoli
5. Colombia: Colombian Chicken Stew
6. England: Cottage Pie
7. France: French Onion Soup
8. Germany: German Potato Salad
9. Greece: Gyros
10. Hungary: Hungarian Goulash
11. Iceland: Skyr Yogurt
12. India: Butter Chicken
13. Ireland: Corned Beef and Cabbage
14. Israel: Hummus
15. Italy: Tuscan Chicken Pasta
16. Jamaica: Jamaican Jerk Chicken
17. Japan: Miso Ramen Soup
18. Korea: Korean Tacos
19. Mexico: Mexican Black Beans and Rice
20. Mongolia: Mongolian Beef
21. Pakistan: Karahi Chicken
22. Poland: Pierogi Casserole
23. Puerto Rico: Arroz con Leche
24. Russia: Borscht
25. Spain: Paella
26. Sweden: Swedish Meatballs
27. Switzerland: Swiss Mac and Cheese
28. Thailand: Thai Coconut Soup with Lemongrass
29. United States: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
What other countries and recipes should I add to my list? Happy Instant-Potting! Happy Olympics!
Check out some SLOW COOKER recipes from around the world.
And just for fun here are slow cooker recipes from each of the 50 states.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.