Mar 30, 2018
These 5-ingredient Cake Batter Energy Bites have got all the flavor of vanilla cake without the added sugar, butter, oil, and eggs. Yep, these easy, healthy, no-bake energy bites are sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
But shhh, you can’t tell ?
Vanilla Cake made into no-bake Energy Bites? And they’re HEALTHY?? Yes puh-lease.
And did I mention these are suuuper easy to make too? This is just the recipe for those with busy, jam-packed schedules who don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen baking or cooking. They’re easy to make and easy to pack for snacks on-the-go. No baking required to munch on these cake-flavored bites!
These Cake Batter Energy Bites are like 15-minute, oven-free cake balls.
Healthy Cake Batter Energy Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Fat per serving: 7.6
Calories per serving: 130
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment, add all of the ingredients. Mix until completely even, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix one last time. Cover and refrigerate for 3+ hours or overnight.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the dough out onto a plate. Roll the dough scoops into balls. Serve and enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or stash ’em in the freezer.
- The recipe above is my revised recipe. I originally posted this recipe back in 2015 but thought it could be made a lot easier and with less ingredients. Just in case you wanted to see the previous recipe and/or the changes I made, I’m providing the old recipe here (which is just as delicious by the way!):
- ½ cup Homemade Cake Batter Nut Butter
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Stevia Extract
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ½ cup + 2 tbs Quinoa Flakes
- ¼ cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1½ tbs Coconut Flour
All images and text © .
Here is the recipe’s nutrition label:
Just like the buddy system, two bites are better than one ?
Well hello there you fine specimen *drools*
Hope you all enjoy these fudgy and delicious Cake Batter Energy Bites!
With love and good eats,
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.