Some fruits and vegetables can help lose belly fat. The preparation of some easy recipes using natural foods contributes to weight loss while sculpting the body.
There are plenty of effective foods to lose weight and help lose weight, including cinnamon, pepper and cucumber.
Cinnamon has a thousand medicinal properties! It is a thermogenic. Indeed, cinnamon has a tendency to produce heat through metabolic stimulation of what makes the body burn fat, including belly fat.
We must take ground cinnamon and avoid cinnamon bark oil which can lead to ulcers and mouth sores.
Cinnamon is a spice that can cook with food.
How to use it?
– Sprinkle a teaspoon of cinnamon on beverages like tea, coffee or even milk.
– Add cinnamon on toast or muffins lightened …
– Add cereal with cinnamon powder.
– Sprinkle some cinnamon on salads, dips and sauces.
Originally from America, the hot pepper is rich in several types of antioxidants that protect the body from different cardiovascular diseases, certain cancers and some age-related diseases.
The pepper is rich in capsaicin (antioxidant) which has thermogenic effects. A study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that daily consumption of capsaicin helps to burn belly fat and increases fat oxidation. So spice up foods to lose belly fat!
How to use it?
– Add hot pepper to soups, eggs, sauces and meats.
Cucumber is an ideal food to lose weight, and what is interesting is that it is also excellent for burning body fat!
Elizabeth is a dietician and in her book "Nutrition for women", it proposes methods to lose weight. She says that cucumber is rich in sulfur and silicon. These allow to burn body fat and belly.
Cucumber is rich in water and acts as a diuretic to prevent bloating of the belly. When eating cucumber with a little lemon juice, it increases metabolism and breaks down abdominal fat.
It is also an anti-cancer. Indeed, the cucumber contains cucurbitacin which has anti-inflammatory properties and can inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
For people who wish to have a beautiful silhouette, they are advised to eat the cucumber because it promotes satiety and helps to lose weight by reducing abdominal fat.
Note that the cucumber contains 96% water and only 45 calories in whole, it's to consume without moderation!
How can you eat cucumber to lose belly fat?
– Add a few slices of cucumber with breakfast.
– Prepare a cucumber salad by adding some lemon juice fillet, pepper, salt or vinegar, some herbs and olive oil to make a tangy treat.
– Nibbling cucumber when hungry.
How to keep the cucumber?
– We can keep it in the crisper of the refrigerator for one or two weeks.
– Protected with plastic wrap.
– Avoid keeping the nearby fruit, releasing ethylene, helping to increase the bitterness of the cucumber.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.